PinkCherry
Welcome!
Touch the image!



Home Stuff Rules

Linkies Biases Request

Hello friends.Thanks for visit my blog. My name is Cindy Monica, I'm 14 years old. I love kpop so much!



Friend(s)
Your IP is: So, DONT OPEN MY PAGE SOURCE. Can You? I see your IP.

Secret Box!
P I N K
Hello...
This is PinkCherry secret box..
Open it! And you will see
a suprise!^^

Talk! Talk!

No Anonim and Secret. What is your name?
Put your link or email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
And be nice :)

Credits!
Template by: Cindy Monica
Original Article by: Cindyz's Blog

Xerox



Xerox adalah sebuah perusahaan fotocopy pertama kali yang didirikan didunia. Kantor pusat perusahaan Xeox ini berada di Amerika Serikat. Slogan perusahaan ini adalah The Document Company.





Jenis
Publik (NYSE : XRX)
Industri
Jasa Dokumen, Perlengkapan Komputer
Produk
Mesin fotocopy, Printer
Kantor Pusat
Stamford, Connecticut, Amerika Serikat
Tokoh Penting
Anne M. Mulcahy Komisaris & CEO, Larry Zimmerman SVP & CFO
Jumlah Karyawan
~53.700 (2006)
Penghasilan
$ 15,9 Miliyar USD (2006)
Didirikan
Rochester, New York, Amerika Serikat (1906)
Situs Web

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment