PinkCherry
Welcome!
Touch the image!



Home Stuff Rules

Linkies Biases Request

Hello friends.Thanks for visit my blog. My name is Cindy Monica, I'm 14 years old. I love kpop so much!



Friend(s)
Your IP is: So, DONT OPEN MY PAGE SOURCE. Can You? I see your IP.

Secret Box!
P I N K
Hello...
This is PinkCherry secret box..
Open it! And you will see
a suprise!^^

Talk! Talk!

No Anonim and Secret. What is your name?
Put your link or email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
And be nice :)

Credits!
Template by: Cindy Monica
Original Article by: Cindyz's Blog

EXO-K Kai Dogs

We already know Monggu from the photoshots for Korean "W" magazine.
But Jjanggu is Kai's younger and second dog. Let's take a look at them both:




Jjanggu & Monggu

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment