PinkCherry
Welcome!
Touch the image!



Home Stuff Rules

Linkies Biases Request

Hello friends.Thanks for visit my blog. My name is Cindy Monica, I'm 14 years old. I love kpop so much!



Friend(s)
Your IP is: So, DONT OPEN MY PAGE SOURCE. Can You? I see your IP.

Secret Box!
P I N K
Hello...
This is PinkCherry secret box..
Open it! And you will see
a suprise!^^

Talk! Talk!

No Anonim and Secret. What is your name?
Put your link or email.
No harsh word.
If you want to exchange link, tell me on chatbox.
And be nice :)

Credits!
Template by: Cindy Monica
Original Article by: Cindyz's Blog

f(x)’s Amber Tweets in Support of EXO's Newest Single ‘Growl Growl~~ EXO Fighting!’

Amber dari f(x) sorakan untuk EXO melalui Twitter.
Pada 31 Juli sore, anggota f(x),  Amber menerbitkan kata-kata, 'Growl growl ~ ~ EXO Fighting!' di Twitter-nya sendiri.


EXO merilis sebuah video musik baru untuk lagu mereka 'Growl' pada tanggal 1 Agustus tengah malam melalui website resmi mereka dan komunitas online. Sebuah cam mantap digunakan untuk menangkap kinerja, dan seluruh video musik difilmkan hanya dalam satu take. Akibatnya, teknik ini memberikan dari efek tiga dimensi yang membuat mata penonton terpaku ke layar seluruh kinerja mereka.
Netizens yang melihat  Tweet Amber berkomentar, ' Amber is so cute,' 'Fighting for f(x) too,' 'I'm looking forward to EXO's 'Growl' music video,' Dan 'I can't wait to see the music video '
Sementara itu, f(x) telah sibuk dengan lagu baru mereka 'Rum Pum Pum Pum.'
EXO dijadwalkan untuk merilis album resmi mereka 'XOXO (Kiss & Hug)' dikemas pada 5 Agustus

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment